Wednesday, April 14, 2010

winner!

Well, I have consulted with shamans, looked to the stars for guidance, flipped a hundred coins under the exact same conditions and asked John Edwards who should win. Drum roll please, because the winner of our two Capital Punishment Comedy Festival Tickets is...


LeahJane! Congratulations, expect to be contacted with your ticketing details. Have fun! Laugh lots! Don’t forget to take a spare pair of underpants.

(And thanks to Sally for guiding me to random.org! Also congratulations to her too for her own personal win.)

1 comment:

  1. I was going to enter, but after dating a comedian several years ago, I now HATE COMEDY and trips into the city. Curmudgeonny much?

    AND YAY! I love shout-outs.

    ReplyDelete

Opinions, opinions! Come one, come all.